FW forums recruitment thread

Go down

FW forums recruitment thread

Post by Falchoir on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 am

Since we have fifteen empty spots in the guild and our last recruitment thread is buried several pages down (i.e. making us seem like we're not recruiting anymore), I wrote up a thread during a break. Posting it here first to make sure I'm not getting ahead of myself. >.> Let me know if I should post it on the forums proper or not.

---

Thread title: Seraphic now recruiting! [Lionheart]

Who we are: We are a level 5 guild with a level 2 base that includes vault, garden, mining, fishing, alchemy, and tamer room, as well as tri-weekly level 2 campfires and exorcisms. We aim to be relaxed and helpful- we strive to keep ourselves drama-free and answer any questions fellow members may have. Overall, we are a fun and friendly, team-minded guild that takes pride in the knowledge we share, the support we provide, and the bonds we build.

Where we are: Currently, we're building more structures and hope to soon upgrade the base to level 3. We also possess an Ignet statue and a battlefield and are about to hold our first Rift/GvG. In addition to PvP, we also run instances/WBs together frequently and may organize formal PvE groups/times in the future.

Requirements: We have no formal level or contribution requirements, though we do remove inactive, non-contributing members to make way for new members. And more importantly...

What we look for in members: Members should be friendly, helpful, mature, active, and willing to do their part to help the guild grow. As mentioned previously, we have no formal contribution requirements, and our members' RLs take priority- however, a base takes a lot of work to maintain, and the more who participate, the easier it is for everyone. Every little bit counts!

How to join: PM or mail any of the recruitment officers in-game. As long as they aren't afk or in the middle of something, they will respond promptly.
-Guild Leader: MarcusReed
-Officers: __Semara__ (two underscores each side), BellaQ, Fyrestars, Kalleen, Larcus, UnitAkira

Our website: www.seraphicalliance.com

---

...I wanted it to be big and formal enough to scare off slackers, but did I make it too big and formal? Also, I think I'm missing some officers.
Falchoir

Back to top Go down

Re: FW forums recruitment thread

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 am

good post... you forgot an officer though... Brocklsnar =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

For my part Fal, I think you did a great job with this thread. We do need to put ourselves out there and continue to bring new, active people to the guild. Nice work!
Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Falchoir on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks for the input, guys! I've posted it here: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=313081
Falchoir

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitAkira on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Bravo nice work Smile geee make me feel so lazy lol cheers
UnitAkira
Admin

http://www.seraphicalliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content