Seraphic Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums)

Go down

Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums) Empty Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums)

Post by Semara Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Just wanted you guys to see the post I listed in FW Forums and comment/add any info you would like to see included within the post. It can be found here: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3017041#post3017041

The post looks as below:

Guild Name: Seraphic
Guild Leader: UnitAkira
Server: Pve LionHeart
Guild Type: PVE , PVP arena, social network/family
Description: We are Seraphic; a fun and friendly, team atmospheric Guild. we take pride in the knowledge we seek and share within our community of members. We offer ventrillo, member forums, as well as the benefits of our guild base and network of information/assistance from our members. We have players ranging from first day players all the way to level cap limits, and are very active in our daily instances and events.

Recruiters/Officers: __Semara__, Fyrestars, Larcus, Arabella, MarcusReed, BellaQ, Kalleen, Trynk
Where to apply: Pm in game or go to http://www.seraphicalliance.com
Requirements to join: Must be active and posess willingness to help others, be proactive in guild activities, respectful to others whether in guild or other.

*** I currently am inviting for my Corp: Bushido and would love to add you to the team!

Last edited by Semara on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Semara
Semara

Back to top Go down

Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums) Empty Re: Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:15 am

LOL... you forgot me in the recruiting officers =P

Back to top Go down

Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums) Empty Re: Lionheart Guild index Listing (FW Forums)

Post by Semara Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Well ...actually i meant to do it...I was hoping that you wouldn't notice. LMAO jk bro
Semara
Semara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down